Friday–12/28/2012–7am: Still keeping our fingers crossed for a stop in Oneonta for final truck inspection. The storm has delayed this piece of a long and complicated puzzle. If this can not happen today here is PLAN B. Ate O Ate will remained parked in our driveway at the base of vega mountain rd and we will be offering a “peek” inside the truck and complimentary tastings and previews of good things to come!. Won’t know more until later. Stay tuned.